Do you receive the error “Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x800ccc90” on your computer screen? If yes, then just read the article written below as this will help the user in solving the issue.
The Windows Live Mail Error is an indication to the user that either it gets an invalid response from the POP3 server or has some login issue in the Windows Live Mail itself because of the corruption. These situations ultimately lead to the WLM error 0x800ccc90 encountered. Generally, users face this type of situation during the installation period. This error makes the user unable to login to the mail client due to which it is also termed as Windows Live Maillogin error 0x800ccc90.
In this blog, users will learn about the reasons and their different approaches to complete the procedure.
Reasons for Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x800CCC90:
Some of the reasons that cause server error 0x800CCC90 are:
- If the Windows registry immediately becomes corrupt because of the malicious programs.
- Sudden deletion of Windows Live Mail Files.
- Alterations in the default settings of Windows Live Mail(WLM)
Fix “Windows Live Mail unable to send or receive messages 0x800ccc90” Error:
Method 1. Varied Quick Fixes
- Visit the Registry and repair all entries that are associated with Windows Live Mail error id 0x800CCC90.
- Use antivirus software to scan your local system.
- To eliminate junk files from the system, Visit any partition, right-tap on the drive and choose Properties, and tap on Disk Cleanup.
- Now, Update the entire system drivers.
- Finally, inspect for Windows update.
Method 2. Fix Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x800ccc90
- For Windows 8 and 10
- First, press the window key then browse for the control panel on the keyboard.
- Then, open Program and Features and search Windows Essentials
- Tap on the Uninstall/Change.
- Tap on Repair all Windows Essentials programs.
- For Windows Vista and 7
- Tap on Start and choose the Control Panel.
- Then, open Programs and choose or pick Program Features.
- Now, search for Windows Essentials and tap on it.
- Right-tap and choose Uninstall/Change and tap on Repair all Windows Essentials programs.
Method 3. Disable the Antivirus for sometime
It is observed that sometimes antivirus programs interrupt with Windows Live Mail. To avoid this situation, users either disable the antivirus or uninstall it for some time. Today, tools such as Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender come pre-installed with Windows 7 and 10. Thus, there is no requirement to search for an alternative tool.
These are the manual methods that can easily repair the error. These manual methods are free to use still, it is long and complex. If the users are unable to fix their errors by manual approaches. Then, they are advised to use the alternative solution to fix their problem.
Users can use the EML File Converter that allows the users to convert their EML files into PST, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, etc file formats. The PST file format is easy to access and no errors will be there. Users can use the Free version of the EML file converter that permits its user to transport their 25 EML files online.
Read here: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800ccc79
In this blog, I tried to give answers to the user’s queries so that the user can easily fix Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x800ccc90. This blog enlightened the users to know the cause and different methods to deal with this situation. Users are free to use either manual or alternative solutions. From the above situation, one can know that the corruption of the registry files is the cause behind the errors. Users should use the alternative solution as Microsoft does not offer support for the Windows Essentials suite.