Hunting for a software to split Lotus Notes archive database to small sized NSF files? Then you are at the right place.
This NSF Splitter is developed to divide large sized NSF files into multiple smaller ones. This NSF split tool is provided with a feature of three different modes of recovery to split Lotus Notes database files.
- Divides Lotus Notes Mailbox items into multiple parts.
- Reduce the Lotus Notes archive files by size, by date and by sender’s email ID.
- Authentic software with intuitive interface.
- Safely splits large sized NSF files with data integrity.
- Allows saving of new NSF files at user-defined location.
- Compatible with Windows 10 and IBM Notes 9 or its previous versions.
- Trial version provides to split first 25 emails of the selected folder.
Software installation guide
Follow the below steps to install this NSF split tool-
- Download trial version of the software from this link.
- Double-click the software setup to install the program.
- Follow the steps on the setup wizard to proceed.
- After completion, a dialog box will appear indicating the process has been completed.
- Click Finish to successfully launch the software
How To Use The Software?
Step 1: Click Browse and select the NSF database you want to split.
Step 2: The information of NSF database will be shown
Step 3: Select the mailbox folders you want to preview. Also, select the split option
Step 4: If you select Split by Size option, you need to enter a file size by which you want to split the NSF database.
- Step 5: And you will be able to preview the files.