‘I have several emails in my MS Outlook account. Although, my account is facing inconsistency ‘not implemented error in Outlook’ abruptly. The error is not allowing me to forward or receive email messages. How can I resolve this issue?’
Go through this article to understand why this error may occur and how to resolve it using appropriate methods.
Reasons behind not Implemented Error in Outlook:
- Windows Defender application
Windows defender software scans emails before sending or receiving emails. This can be the main cause behind the implemented error in Outlook. The repetition of the error could be due to Outlook add-ins or plug-ins that may affect the performance and performance of MS Outlook.
- Corrupt Outlook Send/Receive Settings file
The error can appear significantly if the send or receive settings are not operating due to the corruption issues in the settings of MS Outlook.If an individual has dual versions of MS Outlook, then a not implemented error in outlook can occur abruptly.
How to Fix Not Implemented Error in Outlook 2007 Manually?
Here we have come up with a few manual methods that you can use & try to solve this outlook error:
Tip 1: How to Disable Windows Defender
The windows defender application is set up to scan any email message that is forwarded by the user or received in the mailbox. This scanning procedure can be time-consuming in sending/receiving emails. Therefore, it is highly recommended for the user to turn off the Antivirus.
Tip 2: Disable Outlook Add-Ins
Launch Outlook in Safe Mode to look for problems that are caused by add-ins. In case if MS Outlook works properly, then deactivate add-ins in the Outlook settings.
- First, in the Outlook application, redirect to the File menu -> then go to Option and hit the Add-ins tab.
- Secondly, press the Go button in the following popup.
- Thirdly, deactivate one plug-in at a time.
- Now, reboot the Outlook application.
- Finally, verify whether the issue is resolved or not.
Note: To launch Outlook in safe mode, follow the below mentioned instructions:
- Press the Windows+X keys together. This will launch the Run wizard on your window screen.
- Type in the outlook.exe /safe in the given text box.
- Redirect to the title bar for verification.
Tip 3: Create Outlook Send/Receive Settings
- First, redirect to the C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook\ location.
- Secondly, search the SRS file.
- Thirdly, retitle the SRS file. For eg: ‘Outlook.srs.old’.
- After rebooting Outlook, a brand-new SRS file will be generated automatically.
- In the end, successfully reconfigure the SRS file. Continue to verify if the Send/Receive function is working or not.
Tip 4: Create New Outlook Profile Windows 10
Generating a brand new Outlook profile is one of the best possible methods to resolve Outlook inconsistency.
- First, in Add Account, pick the Manual setup or additional server types alternative. Then, tap the Next button.
- Secondly, in Choose Service, pick POP or IMAP to associate a POP or IMAP account and hit Next.
- Thirdly, in POP and IMAP Account Settings, type in your account details. Under the Deliver messages section, pick Existing Outlook Data File.
- Now, tap Browse and hit the Outlook data file of the previous account. Then, hit the OK. Now, tap Next.
- Finally, in Test Account Settings, hit Close and then tap Finish.
Tip 5: Repair Microsoft Office 2007
- First, redirect to the Control Panel and choose Programs from the drop-down list.
- Secondly, from the Programs window, search for the MS Office application.
- Thirdly, right-click on MS Office and hit the Change button.
- In the end, in the following popup tap Repair, and hit the Continue button.
Note: This method is compatible with all major MS Outlook renditions. But, if you’re utilizing Outlook 2019 or 2016, then it is recommended to use a quick repair verified process.
Tip 6: Use Scanpst.exe Outlook 2007
- First, launch the Outlook Inbox Repair Tool – ScanPST.exe
- Secondly, scanPST.exe is an inbuilt utility that can detect and repair minor issues in the Outlook PST file.
- Thirdly, depending upon the Outlook version, the Scanpst.exe tool can be found here-
For Outlook 2019
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
For Outlook 2016:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
For Outlook 2013:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
For Outlook 2010:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14Open scanpst.exe
- Now, navigate for the .pst files and tap the Next button. Also, the PST files can be explored here (inside the Documents folder)-
- Then, the tool will now verify for stability.
- Next, if any inconsistencies are found, then tap the Repair button.
- If successful, then you will be asked the following message.
- In the end, launch Outlook and try to re-access the repaired file.
Remember: The tool fails to deliver results when the PST file is severely damaged.
These methods can affirmatively resolve ‘not implemented error in outlook’ if followed stepwise.
How to Fix Not Implemented Error in Outlook 2013 Professionally?
If following the above manual methods somehow increases the level of inconsistencies in Outlook. Then, one must use SysInfo PST Repair to reduce the level of inconsistencies by using the embedded recovery modes. The tool offers recovery modes according to the level of corruption. One must simply apply the mode to the corrupt Outlook to resolve the occurring issues.
Summing It Up:
The blog sums up all the techniques that are valid for approaching not implemented error in Outlook. Besides, the manual approach might give out improper outcomes due to the time-consuming process and improper implementation. Therefore, if the file is severely corrupted then use the mentioned automated approach to eliminate the inconsistencies from the file.
Some More Outlook Errors: