Need to move AOL mail to Gmail? If you are truly willing to do that, then you have come to the correct page. Towards the end of this post, you will be completely able to resolve the query ‘How to Forward AOL Mail to Gmail’ effortlessly. Moreover, anybody with essential information on the PC has the option to import AOL Mail messages into their Gmail account within a short duration. Before beginning the process, let’s explore a little about AOL mail and Gmail.
Short Introduction about AOL Mail & Gmail:
AOL Mail is a free online email administration launched by AOL. In 1993, both America Online (AOL) and Delphi began associating their exclusive email service to the Internet. By 1997, AOL Mail was the world’s biggest email service provider, with around 9 million followers.
Gmail is a free webmail service started by Google. An individual can redirect to Gmail via the web or utilize a professional utility that easily synchronizes email content via POP or IMAP conventions. On April 1, 2004, Gmail was announced with one gigabyte (GB) of extra room, an essentially higher sum than contenders offered at that point.
Furthermore, there are two strategies to relocate messages from AOL to Gmail. The primary technique is a manual strategy and the other one is utilizing a commercial tool. You can pick the strategy that suits you the best.
Why do users prefer to forwarding AOL Mail to Gmail Account?
The explanations behind an AOL Mail client to trade their messages from AOL Mail are given below:
- Not ready to send an email from AOL mail
- AOL mail not accepting messages in Inbox
- Sign-in issues in AOL mail
- AOL Mail client account deactivation and cancellation issue
The above issues are very extreme and the AOL account needs to determine these issues immediately for the user. So, they do not get disappointed at the time of damage.
How to Forward AOL Mail to Gmail 2020/2019 Manually?
There are two methods for Aol mail forwarding to Gmail as mentioned below:
Method 1: Import Emails and Contacts from AOL to Gmail
- Firstly, Sign in to your Gmail profile and tap on a gear icon on the top right corner.
- Secondly, redirect to the Setting’s menu.
- Thirdly, Hit “Import mail and contacts” from accounts and Import. If you had already done this, then tap “Import from another address”.
- Type in your AOL mail id in the section “what account you want to import from?”
- Fill in your AOL mail password under “Enter the Password” and hit “Continue”.
- Make sure all the export contacts and messages are selected.
- Any incoming messages in the AOL profile for a month are automatically replicate into the Gmail account.
- Next, choose “Import new mail for the next 30 days” alternative.
- Pick “Add label to all Imported mails”
- Press the “Start Import” button.
- Lastly, hit “OK”.
This is how to import email from AOL to Gmail.
Method 2: Continous AOL Mail Forwarding to Gmail
- Open your Google Gmail account and sign in.
- Firstly, redirect to the Settings tab and hit the Accounts and Import tab.
- Now click Add A Mail account.
- After that, give a valid AOL mail id and click Next to continue.
- Choose Link Account with Gmail and hit Next.
- In the next pop up window sign in with your AOL account to give access to Gmail.
- Read the agreement and click OK.
The above manual approach of migrating Aol Mail to Gmail is lengthy. Whereas, the synchronization from one mail client to the other is a tiring process. One can never export a complete AOL mail client to Gmail using a manual approach.
How to Forward Multiple Emails in AOL to Gmail Professionally?
If the above solutions are messy enough to provide an invalid result, then try using the professional tool named as AOL Backup Tool. This tool quickly and effortlessly transfers all AOL files into Gmail. The tool main feature is to export AOL mailbox items to different locations.
- Migrates AOL Mail account email messages, contacts, tasks, schedules, etc. to various file formats and webmail services.
- Designed with the best intuitive GUI for users to better understand.
- Automatically forward AOL to Gmail without any hassle.
- Switch from AOL to Gmail, Yahoo, PST, EML, MBOX, TXT, DOC, etc.
- Support all Windows and Mac OS versions
More to Read: How to Migrate AOL Mail to Microsoft Office 365
In this blog, we will rectify the query ‘how to forward AOL Mail to Gmail’.The AOL Mail has huge client traffic on the regular routine. And furthermore, the erupting issues force users to move AOL Mail to Gmail, as Gmail is known to be useful for the organization. Additionally, a keen strategy examined to export AOL Mail is mentioned above. Sometimes moving from AOL to Gmail fails due to Gmail is out of space issue. So read the provided writeup to fix the storage issue in Gmail. I hope by reading this blog you are able to forward www.aol to gmail.com. Till then keep reading.