Article Summary: So here is what most of you were looking for. A detailed manual guide on how you can recover data from corrupted Windows easily.
I guess, almost all of us have faced this problem of loading or booting of windows.
Sometimes, it shows a pop-up error message of
“Missing OS” or
“Operating System Not Found”.
And one of the major reasons for this popup is corruption in Windows.
& that is why, I get a lot of questions on this topic like “How to repair corrupt or damaged Windows system files and so on.
So today, I am finally penning down my thoughts on how to resolve this issue successfully.
You may also read: How To Recover Files From Shift Delete Manually In Windows 7, 8, XP & 10
But before going for the solution we should know about the reasons for Windows corruption.
Some of the common reasons are as follows.
Window Registry File
It contains the Central Database of operating system and stores the information required for the computer to run. If these files get damaged due to virus attack or malware, invalid DLLS, outdated software or outdated device drivers, there are chances that you might face an unbootable condition of the system
Installing New Software
If you want to install new software or application to your system then, that software should be compatible with the existing operating system. Or else, it can make the operating system corrupt.
Apart from these, there are some other reasons as well like
- Hardware issues,
- Bad sector in hard disk,
- Modification in system files,
- Unwanted shutdown and
- Installation of untrustworthy tools.
Whatever might be the reason for the corrupt Windows, but you can recover data from corrupted Windows 7,8 ,10 with the help of following steps:
- Take the backup of the important data.
- Do the formatting of the corrupted file.
- Then reinstall the window operating system.
- At last, copy the data from backup drive to a rebuilt storage drive.
However, there is an alternate solution and that is SysInfoTools Windows Data Recovery software. It is a prominent solution to restore corrupt Windows data.
It can easily recover the lost files, deleted photos, memorable videos, important office documents, etc. to their original state. For the hard disk data recovery, it’s one of the most effective and convenient solutions for both technical and non-technical users.
- Can recover Maximum possible data from damaged or corrupt hard drive
- Supports hard disk data recovery
- Both FAT and NTFS file systems are supported
- Even support master boot record and GUID partition table, partition
- The new custom volume can be added to the list in case of physical drive recovery
- RAW Recovery is enabled to recover maximum possible data
- Demo version available for evaluation
- 30 days money back guarantee
- It doesn’t work in MAC.
- And also doesn’t support Linux
How to use it?
Step 4: Expand the Root folders to check your files and their properties before saving them. Then click on ‘Save’ button
Step 5: Choose a location where you want to save the recovered data. Then click Save
So here, I have mentioned ways through which you can easily recover and restore your corrupt Windows data. However, there are tools as well which can restore your files.
I have used this tool earlier so suggested you. But if you think, there are some other tools as well which are as good as this one?
Mention it, in the comment section.
Will do a review on that as well.